Saturday, November 1, 2008

That time already!!!

Well, here we are, November 1st, and I can hardly contain my excitement for Christmas. To those who know me, this should come as no surprise, but I am really ready for the holiday season. With all that has happened this year, I know the holidays always put me in a good mood, and its about time for that to happen! I have already changed my myspace layout to a completely Christmas oriented layout, my background on my laptop, you guessed it, Christmas. Ashley is also starting to get excited for it as well, she asked me this morning if I felt like putting some of our Christmas stuff up this weekend, which as you can imagine made me very happy. Looks like some of my Christmas jubilation has started to wear off on her.

Nothing exciting with us right now, Ashley and I are busy right now, I have mid terms going on, we are both working overtime at work, and we are also both putting in more time than usual in the gym. Hope all is well with the small group that reads this! Ohh yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: