Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Catch of the Year


I know I am a little late in posting this, but hey, I did just start this blog a few weeks ago. This was by far the best day I personally had on the lake, these 14 were all 10.5" or bigger, no monsters, but all were very nice, quality fish, and boy did they taste great! This was done over the 4th holiday, JP, Big Mike, JP's friend Brad, and myself went out on a flooded Truman Lake in early July. By 11am when the nut jobs started getting on the water, we had very close to 30 very good sized crappie in the boat, and at least 70 or 80 very close to keeper size that we threw back. Anyways, just figured I would post on of the best days I have personally had on Truman in quite some time as I am have really started to develop a whole outdoorsman theme here on my blog. Enjoy!

No comments: